Administrators can view class averages and student data in the Standards Report and Course Report.
1. To access reports, log into Gallopade and select Reports.
2. Select View Report under the Standards Report or Course Report.
3. The Standards and Content Reports default to showing averages from All Content in the course.
4. You have the option to select ExperTrack (assessments) only or Clickbook (specific to the state of Georgia) only. To change to ExperTrack or Clickbook, click the down arrow and make your selection.
5. Select the Course.
6. Each class is listed by teacher's initials in the top row. (You can hover over the initials to see first and last names.) To see the school and class averages at a glance, use the arrow for the grade level to expand the view to see the curriculum components.
7. After you expand the grade level, you will see the list of assignments, school average, and average for each class. While viewing the school average and class averages, you can scroll to the right to see more classes.
8. To see a class summary and averages for individual students within a class, select the class from the top row.
8. Once in a Class Summary Report, select Details and expand the course to see student data.
9. You will see a column for the list of assignments, the number of times assigned, the class average, and the grade (latest if assigned multiple times) for each student. Students are listed by initials in the top row. The Export button is in the top right corner.
10. To access the Student Performance Report for a specific student, select the student's initials along the top row. (You can hover the initials to see first and last name.)
11. After selecting a student, you will see the individual student report which includes assignments, student's average for each assignment, and class average for each assignment.
Please Note: Assignment data will only be visible in reports after teachers release assignment data to reports.
For more details, please visit: https://support.gallopade.com/how-to-release-grades-to-report