These instructions are for you if you received a registration access code and your district does not use a single sign-on (such as ClassLink, Clever, or EdLink) to access Gallopade.
If your district uses a single sign-on, your account, classes, and rosters will be managed by the district through ClassLink, Clever, or EdLink. If are not sure whether or not your district uses a single sign-on or you have any questions, please contact us.
Teacher Registration Steps
- Visit gallopadecurriculum.com, and select the LOG IN.
- Select Register.
- Fill out the registration form using the access code provided to you via email and select Submit.
- Check your email inbox for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org and click the activation link. (If you have not received your email within 15 minutes, check your junk folder.)
- Click Take Me to Login,
- Enter the login credentials created in step 3, and select Sign In.
- Once you are signed in, select the red + Add/Join Class button in the upper right of your dashboard page.
- Select +Add New Class and Save.
- Fill out all fields.
* It is important to select an end date that is after the last day of school. Ex: 06/30/2022.
* If you wish to make assignments today, set the start date to yesterday's date.
Repeat for every class.
*You can customize your class image by clicking the 3 dots on the blue class picture.
- Click the blue word Course on the class card.
- Click the red +Add Course/Item Bank button in the upper right.
- Select the appropriate grade level course from the list, and click the red Save button in the upper right.
1. Once you have your class rosters, go to your Classes dashboard.
2. Locate the class and select Roster from the class card.
3. In the class roster area, there are 2 options: add existing student and add new student.
Use Add Existing Student to add students who already have a Gallopade account.
Use Add New Student to add students without a Gallopade account.
4. To Add Students with Existing Accounts:
a. Select the red +Add Existing Student button.
b. Locate student accounts. To find accounts, you can:
- Sort a column by clicking the column header (email/username, first name, last name, etc.)
- Or filter by specific by email/username, first name last name, etc.
c. Select Add for each student from the list in the class.
d. Select Save.
5. To Add New Students:
*Usernames should be unique. We recommend using a format similar to the following:
first.last.graduationyear@districtname (i.e. ben.button.2026@fayetteboe)
a. Locate the class and select Roster from the class card.
b. Select the red +Add New Student button.
c. Fill out all fields in the Add New Student box.
d. Select Save.
e. Repeat for every student in the class.
*If you have multiple classes, repeat these steps for each class.
*After you have created your rosters, you can edit usernames and change passwords as needed.
For a PDF of these instructions, click here.
For information about editing student accounts, click here.
For step-by-step instructions for registering, click here.
For step-by-step instructions for adding a class, click here.
For step-by-step instructions for adding the curriculum to a class, click here.
For step-by-step instructions for adding students, click here.
Please Note: If your district uses a single sign-on (ClassLink, Clever, or EdLink) to access Gallopade, you will not register. Your account, classes, and rosters will be managed by the district through ClassLink, Clever, or EdLink.