This is an overview of the steps for making assignments and accessing data. Links to additional instructions are also included.
1. Locate content in the course.
3. Students complete work and submit.
4. Go to Assignments, locate the assigned resource, and select Submissions. If the assignment is auto graded, skip to #6.
5. For manually graded assignments, select the pencil to view and grade each submission.
6. Make sure assignments are set to Release to reports.
7. View reports to see student progress by assignment (Gradebook Report)
8. View reports to see student progress by standard (Standards Report)