If you use Clever or ClassLink to access Gallopade, this provides instructions for adding the curriculum content to your classes.
Once teachers can access Gallopade in Clever or ClassLink, there is a final step to complete. Teachers will need to add the course content to each class.
- Log into Clever or ClassLink.
- Access Gallopade.
- Once in the Gallopade app, you will see your class(es).
- For each class, you will see the word Course.
- Select the blue word Course.
- That will take you to a page with a red +Add Course/Item Bank button in the upper right. Select the red +Add Course/Item Bank button.
- You will then see the Gallopade Curriculum by grade level(s).
- Select the grade level for the class by putting a checkmark √ in the box to the left of the corresponding grade level course.
- Select SAVE from the upper right.
- Select Classes from the upper right to return to your dashboard.
*Please note: This needs to be completed for every class. It only needs to be completed once per class, so after you've added courses to your classes, you should be ready to go!
If you do not have courses to select for the 2021-22 school year, please contact us.
For step-by-step instructions with images, please click here: https://support.gallopade.com/connect-a-course