Once classes are set up, teachers need to add the curriculum content (course) to each class.
1. From your teacher dashboard, select the blue Course button from the class card.
2. Select the red + Add Course/Item Bank button in the upper right corner.3. You will then see the Gallopade curriculum (purchased for your school) by grade level. Select the appropriate grade level course for the class by putting a checkmark √ in the box to the left of the corresponding grade level.
4. Then select Save from the upper right corner.
5. You will then see the name of your class and the course you added.
6. This needs to be completed for every class. To repeat the steps for additional classes or to go back to your dashboard, select Classes from the top menu.
*This only needs to be completed once per class, so after you've added courses to your classes, you should be ready to go!
For step 5, if you do not see any courses listed, please contact us.
For instructions for how to add students, click here .
For instructions for how to add a class, click here.