If a new feature is not visible for you or a student, there are a few things you many need to do. What is required may vary by device.
1. Close and reopen your browser. Don't just close the tab you're in. Completely close and reopen your browser (Google Chrome, Safari, etc.).
2. Clear the cache in your browser settings. You will not need to clear your history or saved passwords, just the cache. Here are the steps to clear cache in Google Chrome:
- Click on the three dots in the top right.
- Select: More Tools
- Select: Clear Browsing Data. Then, a menu will pop-up.
- Go to the Advanced tab.
- Select: All time for the time range.
- Select: Cached images and files.
- Click: Clear Data
3. Shut down and restart your device (computer, laptop, Chromebook, iPad, etc.).