Teachers can export and print the Student Performance Report for the Standards Report and Course Report.
1. To export a Student Performance Report, log into Gallopade and select Reports from the top right.
2. Select View Report for the class from the Gradebook Report or the Standards Report.
3. From the Standards Report or Course Report, select Student Performance.
4. Once you are in the Student Performance Report, select Export from the top right side of the page, as shown below.
5. After selecting Export, a pop-up will appear where you will see your email address auto-populate. You have the option to edit the email address in case you prefer to send the file to an alternate email. Once the email address is set, press Send. A link to the CSV file will be emailed to you.
6. You will receive an email from email@example.com and subject [C2C]Report Export Ready containing a download link to the CSV file. Please check your spam/junk folder if you do not receive the email in your inbox.
7. From the email, click the link to download your file. The downloaded file will include the course items or standards (depending on the report you selected), class average, and scores for every student enrolled in the class.