Administrators can view class averages and student data in the Standards Report.
1. To access reports, log into Gallopade. Locate the specific school, and select Reports.
2. Under the Standards Report, select View Report.
3. Reports default to showing data for All Content.
4. You have the option to view standards for All Content, ExperTrack (assessments) only or Clickbook (specific to the state of Georgia) only. To choose ExperTrack or Clickbook, click the down arrow and make your selection. The examples in this article show ExperTrack only.
5. Select a Course.
6. Click the arrow to the left of the grade level to expand the view to see the grade-level standards.
7. Once expanded, you will see the standards.
8. The Standards Report School Summary will display the school average for assigned content for each standard.
9. To see School Details by Class, select Details.
10. School Details by Class displays the school average by standard and average for each class by standard. Each class is listed by teacher's initials in the top row. You can hover over the initials to see first and last names and scroll to the right to see more classes. *The School Details by Class is exportable.
11. To go to a Class Summary, select a class.
12. The Class Summary shows the grade-level standards and class average by standard. You can click into each color to see the number of students in each category (Meeting, Approaching, and Developing). In the image below, there are 3 students meeting expectations for Content Statement 3.
13. To see the Class Details by Student, select Details.
14. Class Details by Student shows standards average for every student. Student initials are listed across the top. *The School Details by Student is exportable.
15. To go to an individual report, select a student's initials.
16. Individual reports are printable.