School administrators have access to Standards Reports and Gradebook Reports. This article focuses on the Standards Report which has 3 levels: School, Class, and Individual.
1. To access reports, log into Gallopade and select Reports.
2. Then select View Report under the Standards Report.
3. Reports default to showing data for All Content in the course.
4. You have the option to view standards for All Content, ExperTrack (assessments) only or Clickbook (specific to the state of Georgia) only. To choose ExperTrack or Clickbook, click the down arrow and make your selection. The examples in this article show ExperTrack only.
5. Then select the Course.
6. Click the arrow to the left of the grade level to expand the view to see the grade-level standards.
7. Once expanded, you will see the standards.
The Standards Report School Summary will display the school average for assigned content for each standard.
7. To see details by class, select Details.
8. Each class is listed by teacher's initials in the top row. (You can hover over the initials to see first and last names.) To see the school and class averages at a glance, use the arrow for the grade level to expand the view to see the curriculum components.
9. After you expand the grade level, you will see the the school average and average for each class standard by standard. While viewing the school average and class averages, you can scroll to the right to see more classes. The School Details (By Class) is exportable.
10. Here you can click into each color to see the number of students in each category (Meeting, Approaching, and Developing). In the image below, there are 3 students meeting expectations for Content Statement 3.
11. To see a class summary and averages for individual students within a class, select Details from the top row.
12. The exportable Class Details shows details for every student. Student initials are listed across the top, column by column. The School Details (By Student) is exportable.
13. To go to an individual report, select the student's initials.
14. Individual reports are printable.