Administrators can view school averages, class averages, and individual student data by standard.
1. To access reports, log into Gallopade, and select Reports.
2. Select View Report under the Gradebook Report or Standards Report.
3. Report default to show data from All Content in the course.
4. You have the option to select ExperTrack (assessments) only or Clickbook (specific to the state of Georgia) only. To change to ExperTrack or Clickbook, click the down arrow and make your selection.
5. Select the Course.
7. Click the arrow to the left of the grade level to expand the view to see the grade-level standards. Then, you will see the state standards on the left and the district average on the right.
8. To see details by school, select Details.
9. Each school is listed in the top row. (You can hover over the initials to see full school names.) While viewing the district and school averages, scroll to the right to see more classes. Select a school to see the district averages and averages for the selected school only.
10. From a School Summary, select Details to see averages by class within the school.
11. While viewing the School Detail (By Class), you can scroll to the right to see more classes. Select a class to see the class summary.
12. Once in a Class Summary Report, select Details to see student data.
13. In the Class Summary, you will see a column for the list of assignments, the number of times assigned, the class average, and the latest grade for each student. Students are listed by initials in the top row.
14. To access the Student Performance Report for a specific student, select the student's initials along the top row. (You can hover the initials to see first and last name.)
15. After selecting a student, you will see the Individual Student Report which includes assignments, student's latest grade for each assignment, and class average for each assignment.
Please note: *You can also go directly to a school report by selecting Report from the school.
Click here to see an overview of the District Gradebook Report.
Please Note: Assignment data will only be visible in reports after teachers release assignment data to reports. For details, click here.