For resources that are not auto-graded, teachers can manually add scores to the gradebook.
1. From the Teacher Dashboard, go to Ready to Grade on the class card or Assignments from the top right menu.
2. Find the assignment you want to grade and select Submissions.
3. To view a student submission, select View.
4. To add a score to the Student’s assignment, select Score.
5. The total points defaults to 100, but this can be edited. You may want to edit the total points to the total number of questions or total number of criteria used for grading. Enter the Student Score (points earned) and Total Points and select Save.
After entering the Student Score (points earned) and Total Points, the score will automatically be calculated as a percentage for you. Note: If you adjust the total points for one submission, it will automatically update the total points for all submissions of this assignment.
6. Select Close to go back to Submissions.
7. You will see the updated score.
8. After you have graded all submissions and you are ready for grades to go to reports, you will need to mark the assignment Graded and Release to reports. To do this, select Edit from the left side of the Submissions screen or from Assignments.
9. From the Edit Menu, select Graded, enable Release to reports, and select Save.