This includes Teaching Tools (except PSA, Writing Prompts, Vocabulary Builders), Louisiana Student Books, Virginia Student Books, Georgia Student Workbooks Grades 3-8.
1. From the Teacher Dashboard, go to Ready to Grade on the class card or Assignments from the top right menu.
2. Find the assignment you want to grade and select Submissions.
3, If you need to see submissions for all assignment instances for this resource for this class, select All Submissions for Class.
3. To view a student submission, select View. This will open the student's submission.
4. After viewing, when you are ready to enter a grade, select Score from the upper right.
5. Enter the points earned.
Please note: Total points defaults to 100, but this can be edited. You may want to edit the total points to the total number of questions or according to your criteria for grading. to edit the default, enter the Student Score (points earned) and Total Points and select Save.
After entering the Student Score (points earned) and Total Points, the percentage score will automatically be calculated for you. Note: If you adjust the total points for a submission, it will automatically update the total points for all submissions of this assignment.
6. Select Save
7. Select Close to go back to Submissions.
8. Optional: You can also send feedback to your Students. To add feedback, select the speech bubble and enter your notes. Then Save.
9. When you select Save, the speech bubble turns blue to indicate that you have shared feedback.