Steps for scoring teacher-graded items for Digital Student Books (GA K-2, TN K-8, OH K-8), Primary Source Analysis Activities, Writing Prompts, and Vocabulary Builders.
1. Go to Assignments, and locate the assignment.
2. Find the assignment you want to grade and select Submissions.
3. To view a student submission, locate the Student Work column, and select pencil for the student.
4. This will take you to the student's submission. You will see the student's work on the left and the scoring tools on the right. On the right, the Scoring tab includes a box where you will enter the points. You will also see the usage for the student and a box for teacher comments. Here is a closer look:
You will also see a Notes tab that may contain teacher notes or answers.
5. Enter the points and enter comments (optional). Then select Save.
6. Select the X in the top right corner to close.
Click here for a video covering about how to exclude items from grading for Interactive resources.
Click here for written instructions about how to exclude items from grading for Interactive resources.