Steps for finding and scoring teacher graded questions
1. From the Teacher Dashboard, go to Ready to Grade on the class card or Assignments from the top right menu.
2. Find the assignment you want to grade and select Submissions.
3, If you need to see submissions for all assignment instances for this resource for this class, select All Submissions for Class.
4. To view a student submission, select View or the pencil.
5. This will take you to the student's submission. You will see the student activities on the left and the scoring tools and options on the right. On the top right, you will see a Scoring tab that includes a box where you will enter the points. (Note the point range. Each item is worth 1 point.) You will also see usage and a box for teacher comments. Here is a closer look:
You will also see a Notes tab that may contain teacher notes or an answer keys.
6. Enter the points and enter comments (optional). Then select Save.
7. Select the X (in the top right corner) to close.