From submissions, teachers can export grades or an item analysis.
The Summary Export for an assignment lists the class, students, date and time started, due date, submitted date and time, grades, points earned, and points possible.
The Item Analysis Export is more detailed and lists all assignment details, grades, points earned, and points possible by item for each student.
1. To export submissions data, locate the assignment.
4. Select Summary Export or Item Analysis Export.
5. Make sure the email address is correct, and select Send.
6. After selecting Send, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org and subject [Report You Requested] Summary Export Ready or [Report You Requested] Item Analysis Report Ready. Please check your junk folder if you do not receive the email in your inbox.
7. From the email, click the link to download your file.
*Please note that exports are printable.