Student directions for completing a Biography Recap.
1. Look at your assignments on your dashboard, and find the Biography Recap.
2. If this is your first time opening the assignment, Click on the START button. If you have already worked on this assignment, instead of Start, you will see Continue. To reopen it, click CONTINUE.
3. When the activity opens, you will see the questions and a white box beneath each question. You will type your answers in the white boxes. Just click inside the box (place your cursor in the box and click) and start typing!
4. When you have completed your answer, click on SAVE ANSWER. This will keep your answer.
5. After successfully saving your answer, you will see the words Answer saved. You can add to your answer, or you can move to the next question. To add to your answer, click back into the white box, continue typing, and select Save Answer again.
6. When you are ready to move to the next question, click on the NUMBER of the next question on the right side of the screen.
7. Once you have answered all of your questions, click on the NEXT button to move to the submission screen.
8. This will take you to the final screen. From here, you have 2 choices. You can either TURN IN the assignment (submit) for your teacher to grade it, or you can save all your answers and come back later to finish.
If you are ready to send your answers to your teacher for a grade, click on SUBMIT FOR GRADE.
If you want to come back later to continue working on this Bio Recap before you turn it in, click on Save for Later.