Full-Page Read Aloud
To use the full-page read aloud feature, open the test and select the Listen button.
While using full-page read aloud, you can pause, unpause, stop, start over, go back 5 seconds, go forward 5 seconds, adjust the volume, adjust the reading speed, or close using the menu shown below.
Select Text for Read Aloud or Translate
1. To select text for read aloud or translate, you will click and drag your mouse to select the words you want to have read aloud or translated. You should see the words highlighted in blue as you click and drag (as shown below).
2. After you highlight the words, you will see a little pop-up box with 2 choices: Listen and Translate.
3. To hear the words you highlighted read aloud to you, select Listen.
4. To translate the words you highlighted, select Translate.
5. When you select Translate, you will see a list of languages. Select a language from the list.
6. Once you select a language, you will see the translated text.
7. You also have the option to hear the text! Just press the green play button.
To watch a video that demonstrates how to use read aloud and translate in an ExperTrack test,