These are the steps for using the translate featuer for all Gallopade online resources.
Open the Gallopade resource, and select text for translation.
1. To select text, click and drag your mouse to highlight the words you want to hear read aloud. You should see the words highlighted in blue as you click and drag (as shown below).
2. After you highlight the words, you will see a little pop-up box with 2 choices: Listen and Translate.
3. To translate the words you highlighted, select Translate.
4. You will then see a list of languages. Choose a language.
5. Once you select a language, you will see the translated text.
6. You also have the option to hear the text! Just press the green play button.
Full-Page Read Aloud
To use the full-page read aloud, select the Listen button.
To watch a video that demonstrates how to use read aloud and translate,