Releasing scored assignments to reports will place all of your students results in one location. Here are the steps to release data and locate reports.
Once students have submitted and student work is graded, releasing grades to reports will push student data into your reports. Please note: it may take a short time for all of the data to move to your reports.
- To release data to reports, locate the assignment and select Edit.
- Make sure that the first option, Release to reports is selected.
- Select Save.
- Then to see scores by assignment, go to the Gradebook Report. To see progress by standard, go to the Standards Report. To open reports, select Reports in the top right side of your teacher dashboard.
- Select the class period under the type of report you wish to examine by clicking on View Report next to the class name.
- When the report opens, select Student Performance.
- This will open a view that will allow you will see your students listed across the top, and their respective scores across each line item.
Note: Teachers now have the option to set an assignment to Release data to reports when creating an assignment.