You will only use these steps if you received an access code to register.
- Visit gallopadecurriculum.com
- Select LOG IN at the top of the page.
- Select Register.
- Fill out the registration form using the Access Code provided to you via email.
- Select Submit.
- Check your email inbox for a message from email@example.com and click the activation link. (If you have not received your email within 15 minutes, check your spam folder)
- Click Take Me to Login, enter the login credentials created in step 2, and Sign In.
Click here to see the steps for adding a class.
Click here to see how to add the curriculum to a class.
Click here to see how to add students.
Please note: If your district submitted registration information to Gallopade or uses a single sign-on such as ClassLink, Clever, or EdLink, you will not manually register. You will receive login credentials from the district or access through the single sign-on.
For a PDF of complete setup instructions, click here.
For information about editing student accounts, click here.